Sunday 8 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Better late than never right ;o)! A very Happy New Year to you all, wishing you lots of love, luck, happiness and good health in 2012! I've finally made a card, the first one of the year, using this lovely Magnolia stamp which is available exclusively from Creashop Duymelot.


I've also turned off the comments section on my blog, as I don't have the time to visit you and leave comments I think it's only fair. If you have a question please leave it in the C-box on the right or send me an e-mail.


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:
Magnolia; sentiment by LOTV
Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock; Maja Design paper "Vintage Winter"; piece of cardboard box
Embellishments: Zva Creative pearl swirls; Queen & Co pearls; Rayher butterflies

Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eighteen; EK Success Retro Flower punches; Magnolia Doohickey fence; Marianne Design Creatables trellis
Copics:
E00, E51, E93, E21 (skin, cheeks)
E44, E43, E42, E41 (browns)
E46, E35, E29 (reds)


That's all from me for now, hope to be back soon with something else to show you :D. Thank you for stopping by!



Hugs,
Erica