Thursday 24 November 2011

Simply Sassy Thursday

Hi everyone, hope you're well! I had to swap Simply Sassy days with Maria Therese because I was teaching a workshop on Saturday and didn't have the energy left to make a card on Sunday...imagine that, must be getting old ;o). For today's card I've used





which is out of stock at the moment, but will no doubt be back soon! I have used only browns and a bit of red to colour on kraft and I'm fairly happy with the result :D. My apologies for the truly awful picture, but it's been fog, fog and more fog here the last few weeks (I've literally got my head in the clouds, walking on air, that kind of stuff ;o)) and it shows in the pictures!





Card Ingredients:

Stamp: Simply Sassy "Domestic Goddess"
Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock; Maja Design design paper "Vintage Winter"
Embellishments: Zva Creative pearl swirls; Kars adhesive pearls; charm; Papertrey Ink ribbon
Tools: EK Success Retro Flower punches; My Favorite Things Dienamics border; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eighteen
Copics:
E44, E43, E42, E41 (browns)
R29 (red)

That's all from me for now, I'll see you on Sunday for some more Sassiness, have a great week!


Hugs,

Erica