Sunday 24 June 2012

Diet News and Congratulations

First of all, I want to thank you for your compliments about my weight loss, they are much appreciated! Now, some of you wanted to know how I managed to lose 40 kgs...I did this using a protein-based diet (MediSlank) and under firm supervision of a dietician. For those of you who do not have a dietician nearby that works with this product, the diet can also be followed online.
 
 
Go to www.sanadoe.nl for more information, the webshop with products and the TLC of Klaas and Ingrid, who will not only help you, guide you and cheer you on, but who also send the products out free of shipping (Netherlands only!)
 
 
Now, onto my card for today! I made this for my dear friend Moon, whose birthday it is today. Assuming she's received the card I can show it to you now ;o).


Isn't this Magnolia image just precious? Some of the things I used on the card I've had for years, such as the flowers and the button, which just goes to show you should never throw anything away
(though you may need to move to a bigger house eventually ;o))
 
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Magnolia; sentiment by My Favorite Things
Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock blue; Elzybells Art stamps cardstock kraft; Authentique paper
Embellishments: Rayher butterflies, Zva Creative pearl swirls; Prima Marketing flowers; Doodlebug button; Karen Foster scrapper's floss; Queen & Co pearls
Tools: My Favorite Things swirl, tab; Magnolia Doohickey fence


Thank you for stopping by, have a great week and see you soon!
 
 
Hugs,
Erica