Wednesday 12 June 2013

Time For An Update!

Hi all, hope you're well!! I've been very busy these last few months, setting up house and looking after my family, including two of the loveliest, cutest stepdaughters there ever were and the sweetest guy in the world, that I haven't really had time for an update. I have had time to make some cards and stuff, because my stepdaughters luuuuuurve to craft, and it's one of the things we enjoy doing together :D





I honestly couldn't tell you what materials and Copic colours I used, I'll try to do better next time...

Thank you for stopping by, hope to be back again soon with some more crafties!

Hugs,
Erica

4 comments:

Dicky said...

Klinkt goed allemaal Erica, heerlijk!! Je kaart zijn ook nog steeds geweldig, gelukkig dat je nog bezig bent!! Miste je al

marion said...

Gaaf dat je weer iets post en dan gelijk weer zoiets leuks, prachtig, liefs, Marion

Alina said...

ik heb je ook gemist! leuk om je te ''zien'', je projecten vind ik prachtig en je nieuws geweldig!!!! hugs!

José said...

Leuk om je weer eens in Bloggerland te zien, had je ook al een tijd gemist, maar je kaarten en projectjes zijn als vanouds super gaaf! We zijn onderweg naar Heerenveen, dus wie weet zie je me ergens dobberen, of woon je niet meer in Sneek?
Liefs José