Saturday 9 June 2012

100% Girl

A colleague and his wife recently adopted their second Chinese girl. I made this booklet for the rest of us to write a wish in and will be giving it to my colleague as soon as he's back at work. I just adore the Mo Manning digi stamp of the Chinese girl, and you can never have enough pink, right? ;o) 



 I have since added the adoption date underneath her name.


Card Ingredients:
Stamp: Mo Manning digital stamp
Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock pink, white
Embellishments: Bazzill Basics stickers; Zva Creative pearl swirls and pearls; Karen Foster scrapper´s floss; ribbon
Tools: My Favorite Things Dienamics grass, banners, photo corners, flowers & leaves, butterflies; QuicKutz alphabets; Magnolia Doohickey fence; ProvoCraft embossing folders
Copics: E55, E53, E51, E93 (skin, cheeks)
R85, R83, R81 (pinks)
C7, C5, C4, C3, C2, C1 (greys)


Well, that´s all from me, hope to be back soon so show you some more! It is, unfortunately, perfect crafting weather over here *LOL*. Thank you for stopping by and have a great week(end)!

Hugs,
Erica