Sunday 25 September 2011

Simply Sassy Sunday



Hi all, hope you're enjoying the same Indian Summer we're experiencing over here, isn't it lovely! It's Sunday again so time for a Simply Sassy creation, and this time I've made a doorhanger:




This is perfect for a teen girl's bedroom with a text like "Enter At Your Own Risk" or "Stay Out" or "No BOYS Allowed" ;o) I loved this text though, it's from the design paper and matchy-matchy, just how I like it!

Project Ingredients:

Stamp:
Simply Sassy "So What!"
Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock kraft; My Mind's Eye design paper "Breeze"
Embellishments: staples; adhesive pearls; Papertrey Ink ribbon
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle Large; EK Success Retro Flower punches; Stampin' Up! edge punch
Copics:
E00, E51, E93, E21 (skin, cheeks, lips)
Y28, E53, E50 (hair)
YG95, YG93 (greens)
BG15, BG13 (blues)
E44, E43, E42 (browns)


Right, that's all from me this week, I'm going to enjoy this lovely weather before it's gone again ;o). Have a great day, see you soon!



Hugs,
Erica