Tuesday 20 September 2011

And Another One...

It's Baby Boom Time at work, two more colleagues have just become proud first-time parents :D!


I've made this tin for the colleague who had a beautiful (and I do mean stunning!) little girl last week and last Saturday my other colleague gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl...that's going to be a bit more challenging, tin-wise ;o) so more on that at the weekend!



And this is not the last of it, another one of my colleagues is actually expecting her baby this week, her due date is Thursday...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, I am so sick of these tins! Hope you still enjoy them though :D!


Project Ingredients:

Paper:
Bazzill Basics carstock kraft; Maja Designs design paper
Embellishments: Queen & Co pearls; ribbon; string; charm (inside booklet)
Tools: Tin; Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circles and Scalloped Circles Large; EK Success Retro Flower punches; Fiskars border punch; Kars butterfly punch; QuicKutz alphabets Abigail and Snow Angel plus "baby" dies (inside booklet)

Right, that's all from me, off to watch Desperate Housewives and generally laze about ;o). Hope you have a great week, thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,
Erica