Wednesday 20 July 2011

Thank You Beary Much!

Hi peeps, hope you're all doing great, I know I am! Just one more day of work and then...freedom! Well, at least until Tuesday week, *lol*. Not a long holiday but I'm really looking forward to it: a little trip to England (yay!), some R&R and of course some crafting :D!


I've finally made a card using one of the super-adorable Teddy Bo images, I love these and have tons of them, but have never gotten around to using one of them...I know right, naughty step for me ;o).



How cute is this little Teddy Bea! And she fits right in with the challenge over on the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog, which is Teddy Bea Only! Hope Teddy Bo won't get jealous ;o)



Card Ingredients:


Stamps: Teddy Bo digital stamp; My Favorite Things sentiment
Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock kraft, white; Maja Design design paper "Life in the Country"
Embellishments: Rayher butterflies; Kars adhesive pearls; string
Tools: Martha Stewart picket fence punch; My Favorite Things Die-namics doily, tag die; EK Success Retro Flower punches; Marianne Design frond die
Copics:
E44, E43, E42, E41 (browns)
B95, B93, B91 (blues)
R29, R27 (reds)
YG63 (green)



Well, that's all from me for now, wish me luck for tomorrow ;o) and thanks for stopping by, I'll be back on Friday (yes, I'll get the date right this time *lol*) with the new
Pink Ink Sketch Challenges sketch!


Hugs,
Erica

11 comments:

Margreet said...

Hoi Erica....schattig kaartje met deze leuke beer...sterkte morgen met de laatste werkdag!
xxx Margreet

marion said...

Wauwie zeg !!! supergaaf kaartje, alles past perfect bij elkaar ! Wow zeg ! Liefs, Marion

Unknown said...

Wat een super gaaf kaartje!!

Jill said...

What a lovely card Erica!
Teddy Bea looks adorable and your colouring is great. Love the blue background you gave her :)
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this week and I hope to see you again!
Enjoy your days of freedom ;)
Hugs, Jill

Rosietoes said...

this is gorgeous Erica. I love kraft with the teddies and this is a fab layout.
Thank you for joining with us at Teddybo.

Edna x

Clairebears said...

Wow I love the way you have coloured Teddy Bo in :0) They seem to work so well with kraft paper. I love your layout too.
Thanks for finally colouring Teddy Bea in and playing along with Teddy Bo's challenge - you can come off that naughty step now :0)
Love Clairebears x

Astrid said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Erica, prachtige kleurencombinatie !!

groetjes Astrid

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Bev said...

So pretty! Love the fresh colours you have used. Thanks so much for joining us at TB this week x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, I love the image so sweet, the colours are fab, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time hugs pops x

Tab said...

Stunning card, hun! I love the papers and the layout you have used, truly gorgeous! Good luck with the Teddy Bo Challenge!
Hugs Tab xxx