Sunday 26 June 2011

Simply Sassy Sunday!

Hello everybody, how are you enjoying your weekend so far? Mine is great, I'm visiting my family "down south" (hahaha, not a very big country but still four hours by train :o)) and we're celebrating some birthdays (my sister and nephew) so it's not a good weekend for dieting, let me put it that way...



Today I have this monochromatic card to share with you. You know how sometimes you don't know which design paper to choose? I'm tellin' you, there's no such thing as too much stash but it can get overwhelming can't it ;o) Well, then just grab some cardstock and use your embossing folders to create your own design!


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Simply Sassy stamp "Luv a Latte"; Stempelglede background stamp
Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock
Embellishments: Kars adhesive pearls
Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders; QuicKutz Antique Flourishes REV-0024; My Favorite Things Die-namics Butterflies; EK Success Retro Flower punches; Martha Stewart border punch; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eighteen
Copics:
E00, E51, E93, E21 (skin, cheeks, lips)
G21 (shirt, eyes, legwarmers)
E44, E43, E42, E41 (everything else)
W1 (shading)


Hope you likey, I'm off to celebrate some more, see you soon!

Hugs,
Erica

4 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

This is adorable Erica, I love the embossing, and your colouring of that sweet sassy image. I hope your visit and celebrations are going well.
Hugs
Suzi x

José said...

Heel mooi Eer, deze kaart met embossing achtergrond. geniet maar lekker van je bezoekje bij je familie.
Groetjes José

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wat een leuk kaartje Erica, zo leuk! Prachtige kleuren en mooie bloemetjes.
Groetjes van Jacqueline

Bernadet said...

oooow deze is geweldig met deze heerlijke kleurtjes en die stempel, waanzinng mooi